Before You Make Your Appointment, Please Read Our Updated Policies.
As the BarkWash team continues to adapt to the evolving situation with the coronavirus, we have decided to limit capacity at our self-wash tubs and require our clients to reserve their tub in advance. This move will ensure we can keep a safe 6-feet distance between you, other dog owners and our team members and it gives us extra time to disinfect each tub between uses.
Due to the extreme demand for our self-service dog wash tubs, we require customers pay for their bath at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 2 hours prior to your reservation start time and we will happily issue you a full refund. Once you book, you will receive a link to manage your reservation.
Please review our updated policies before you reserve your tub:
- Please make sure you are on time for your appointment. If you are late, you will have less time to bathe and dry your dog. If you do not show up for your appointment, your card will be charged.
- One person will be allowed to bathe each dog, so please make other arrangements for family members who typically join you and your dog at the self-wash. Unfortunately, having family members or friends wait for you in BarkMarket will not be an option. We hope you’ll understand that space in the Market is reserved for active shoppers and their dogs.
- We kindly request all bathers are 16 years of age or older.
- All appointments will be 45 minutes. This includes washing and drying time for your dog. If you believe you will need additional time, please call our team before you book an appointment.
- During this time, all self-service dog wash appointments will be charged a flat fee of $17 regardless of your dog’s size. We require payment at the time of booking. As long as you cancel your appointment 2 hours prior to your reservation start time, we will happily refund the full bath amount.
- Due to social distance requirements, our staff will be unable to help you get your dog into the tub or with the bath. We are still here to provide great advice and moral support from 6-feet away.
- If you or your pup are sick, please stay home and get better.
- At this time, the BarkWash lobby remains closed. Please check in for your appointments at the front desk in BarkMarket.
While some of our polices have changed, please know the support and service you will receive from our team members is still the same! We are here to offer advice and help in any way we can – just from 6-feet away.
Now, let’s get you and your dog booked!